GINSBURG Anwaltsbüro
  Sie haben Recht!

Self Employed, Business Owner or Freelance Work in Germany

Do you want to open a business in Germany? Would you like to start your freelance work in Germany? We can help you apply for a residence permit.
If you are an owner of a business in Germany or would like to open a new business here and would like a residence permit to operate the business, we can help you!

Our law firm is in contact with the Frankfurt am Main Economic Development and the Frankfurt am Main Chamber of Commerce and Industry in order to be able to constantly meet current requirements for granting titles and development opportunities for clients. We work with competent notaries and banks in Frankfurt am Main for many years allowing us to support you in the best way possible and fulfil all the issuing requirements.

Contact us to discuss your options and get your free consultation today